Our company's self-developed high-efficiency track-type pneumatic vibrating ash cleaning device has absorbed the design and operation experience of other similar boiler ash cleaning systems, and combined domestic and foreign related technologies. This pneumatic rapping device adopts the electromagnetic valve pneumatic rapping cleaning method. The complete set of equipment includes the rapping track, the rapping trolley, the positioning track, the walking track and the pneumatic circuit, and the electronic control system. Each vibrating trolley is equipped with two upper and lower pneumatic vibrating hammers respectively corresponding to the upper and lower headers. The supporting cables and air pipelines are arranged in the energy chain parallel to the track, and the energy chain is placed in the guide groove. The movement of the vibrating trolley is driven by the motor, and the vibrating trolley moves horizontally along the walking track, which is located outside the header tank at the bottom of the boiler. The pneumatic vibrating hammer works on the vibrating trolley, which impacts the vibrating rod. The vibrating rod passes through the membrane-type water-cooled wall fins and transmits the hitting energy to the end face of the header of the bottom of the heated tube bundle in the boiler. The ash accumulated on the tube bundle falls off and falls into the ash hopper below the horizontal flue, thereby achieving the purpose of cleaning the boiler.
The percussion force, percussion frequency, percussion period, airflow pressure and other technical parameters of the rapping trolley are adjusted according to the actual situation of the user and the design of the manufacturer.
Installation position and layout
The vibrating dust cleaning device is designed and arranged according to the requirements of the vibrating points and related parameters provided by the user. Under normal circumstances, the local vibration ash cleaning device is used to remove boiler fly ash bound to the heating surface of the horizontal flue evaporator, superheater, and economizer. The pneumatic vibration device can be used outside the header of the heating surface. High, low, and multi-point staggered arrangement can be processed simultaneously on both sides, which can effectively remove ash deposits in each section, effectively improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler, and improve the economic efficiency of the user. Take two vibrating carts on the two sides of the boiler as an example. The following figure shows the layout of vibrating carts:
As shown in the figure above, two vibrating trolleys 1 # 2 # are arranged on the left and right sides of the boiler to hit the tube bundle headers on both sides of the evaporator and superheater areas, and 3 # 4 # trolleys are responsible for hitting the two sections of the economizer section. Side tube bundle header. There are two independent control systems on the left and right sides. The 1 # main control cabinet on the right controls the operation of the 1 # 3 # car on the right, and the 2 # main control cabinet on the left controls the operation of the 2 # 4 # car on the left. .
Components of pneumatic dust cleaning device
The high-efficiency track type pneumatic rapping device is composed of a rapping track, a rapping rod, a rapping trolley, a positioning track, a cable, a towline and an air pipeline.
- 1. Rapping track: used to install and support the rapping rod assembly.
- 2. Rapping rod assembly: It consists of a guide rod, a sliding bearing and a spring, and is used to transmit the rapping energy. Vibration trolley components: walking device, pressure switch, pneumatic vibrating hammer, air source processing, positioning sensor switch, starting and ending sensor switch, vehicle operation box and other components of vibrating trolley operation.
- 3. Vibration trolley components, walking device, pressure switch, pneumatic vibrating hammer, air source processing, positioning sensor switch, starting and ending sensor switch, vehicle operation box and other components of the vibrating trolley operation.
- 4. Positioning track: used for the trolley to walk horizontally and stay accurately in front of the rapping bar.
- 5. Traveling track: installed on both sides of the boiler for the trolley to walk horizontally along the set track.
- 6. Towline, cable, gas path: arrange the power supply cable, control cable, gas path, etc. in the towline to realize the flexible walking of the trolley.
Circuit control section
- 1) Operation and control using rapping device
- 2) Type DCS and Local Control Box (LOB)
- 3) 1 set of LOB (single boiler)
- 4) Boiler area near rapping device at LOB installation site
- 5) The control object should use DCS, and MCC operates and controls the content separately with LOB:
—Motor control (MCC) of the rapping device
— "Remote and local" operation mode selection ((LOB)
—Start and stop function of rapping device drive motor (DCS / LOB)
—Setting function of operation time [Ti] and working time [TS] (DCS)
-Dock function (DCS)
—Operating conditions (DCS) with boiler ash bucket rotary valve interlock circuit
The rapping device shall have two operating modes, automatic and manual.
Each operation mode is as follows:
- 1) Automatic operation mode (DCS)
The automatic operation mode enables the rapping device to automatically operate in sequence after receiving the start signal from the central control room DCS.
—The operation signal from DCS can control the rapping device to run or stop automatically.
—One operation cycle is Venus in order from NO.1 rapping device to NO.10 rapping device, and repeats regularly in this order (with a certain interval). This interval time is adjustable, for this purpose a dedicated timer should be set in the DCS.
-After completing one cycle of operation, the state of the system returns to standby, preparing for the next cycle of operation.
- 2) Manual operation mode (LOB)
In the manual operation mode, a rapping device can be operated separately from pressing the start button to pressing the stop button. At this time, the selection button on the LOB is placed in the local position.
—Each start button corresponding to NO.1 to NO.10 rapping device is installed on the local control counter, which can make each rapping device operate independently. This local manual operation mode is mainly used in the case of maintenance.
-After the end of an operation, the system status is terminated without waiting.
- 3) Other
(1) The following setting values can be adjusted on DCS.
—Rapping times: Working time of the rapping device [TS]
— Interval [Ti]: the time from the end of one cycle operation to the start of the next cycle
—Selection of docking device
(2) MCC should be equipped with indicator lights for operation status display, faults and alarm conditions.
(3) The sequence program of the automatic operation mode shall include an interlock circuit with the operating conditions of the boiler ash bucket rotary valve.
In order to ensure the safe use of the rapping device and prolong its service life, the rapping device must be properly maintained. The equipment should be stopped during maintenance and disconnected from the power supply to prevent accidents.
- 1. After the installation is completed, repair the damage caused during the construction.
- 2. Keep the machine clean and tidy, and timely clean up the debris and dust in the walking track that affect the operation of the trolley to ensure that it is cleaned once a week.
- 3. Clean up the debris in the towline groove in time to ensure the smooth operation of the towline and ensure that it is cleaned once a week.
- 4. Always check whether the induction section on the vibration rod assembly is loose, and whether the pneumatic vibration hammer hits the center point of the vibration rod.
- 5. Check whether the air pipes of the gas path are cracked or leaking.
- 6. Check whether the bolts and joints on the equipment are loose, and tighten them if they are loose.
- 7. The repair and maintenance of the geared motor must be overhauled according to the requirements of the geared motor manufacturer.
If the rapping device fails during the actual operation, the user's staff will first eliminate it. If the failure cannot be confirmed or the failure cannot be eliminated, contact our company. Our company promises that the maintenance personnel will rush to the project site within 48 hours.