An automatic dosing product developed and produced by the dosing device is mainly used for the treatment of boiler feed water, circulating water, hydrazine and phosphate in power plants. It can also be used in petroleum, chemical, environmental protection, water supply systems and other industries. The user configures the medicine according to the proportion of the dosing solution, and accurately doses it through a metering pump. 的使用方法。 Therefore, the manufacturers analyze the use of phosphate dosing devices .
copyright by: xmjhxcg.com
1. Connect the dosing device, then check each flange connection and tighten it to prevent fluid leakage.
2. Connect the power supply of the metering pump:
(1) Open the junction box of the electric control cabinet, and connect the three-phase four-wire power line that meets the requirements of the metering pump motor to the corresponding terminal.
(2) Instantly start the mixer by controlling the operation switch, observe the motor steering, and if the steering is correct, fix the junction box. If the steering is not correct, fix the junction box after adjusting the phase sequence.
3. Close the blowdown valve. Fill the medicinal solution container with medicinal solution.
4. Open the valve of the dosing system and start the metering pump.
5. The dosing device is equipped with two metering pumps, one of which is a dosing pump and the other is a backup pump.
6. When dosing, open one pipeline of the metering pump (should ensure that the metering pump and related pipelines are unblocked and intact) and close the other pipeline.
7. An overflow pipe is installed on the top of the device to prevent the overflow of the medicinal solution from flowing out through the sewage pipe.
8. There is a tube filter at the entrance of the dosing metering pump to prevent large particles of solid matter from entering the metering pump and damaging the metering pump.
In summary, the unit combination dosing device mainly includes a solution tank, a metering pump, a filter, a safety valve, a check valve, a pressure gauge, a buffer tank, a level gauge, a control cabinet, etc. on. The user only needs to place the combined dosing device in the dosing room, connect the water inlet and outlet, and connect the power supply to start the operation. This factory-type complete device can greatly reduce the design and field construction. The workload provides a reliable guarantee for the quality, safety and on-site commissioning of the complete system.